1. Payment is due at the time of service.
- American Express
- PetCard Veterinary Financing.
- HealthSmart Financing
We cannot accept any type of cheque.
2. Please understand we are not a credit or billing facility. Payment in full is expected when your pet is released from our care.
3. Should your pet require hospitalization, you will be provided with an estimate and consent for medical services which will require your signature for approval. If additional medical care is recommended, we will inform you of associated costs prior to performing such services.
4. Non-routine or emergency procedures: Should you wish to make partial payments, or other arrangements with the consent of a hospital administrator, please consult your financial institution in advance.
5. Non-routine or emergency procedures: Financial agreements/payment plans must be approved by a hospital administrator. A monthly finance fee of 2% interest will be added to past due balances.
6. Pet insurance policy holders will be reimbursed by the insurance company after submitting a claim form for paid services.